CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Customs and Containers

Yay! My HCG is currently chilling with Customs in New York City and then it'll be on it's way to me! Hello, Gorge Days, can't wait to meet ya!

I've been lucky to be meeting a lot of awesome HCGers on Facebook and along with my friend HCG Ame, I've been able to see a lot of before and after pics. I can't think of any more reason to give the HCG Diet a chance than seeing people completely transform through this process. It's just so inspiring, and it makes me thankful to be given the chance to do this. I don't know if I can do a post without thanking my friend Ame for being my weight loss fairy godmother- Thank you!!


So, still gearing up for Round 1. Just thought I'd share a little thing I'll be doing during P2 (skipping P1 and the whole cleansing thing since it's not in Pounds and Inches). I live in Virginia which is not a state that has requirements on needle disposal, but the Hubs picked up a BD Home Sharps Container. I think you can get it at Walmart, but the pic I'm posting is off Amazon. In Walmart the Hubs found it in the diabetic section. If you're doing the injections at home, you might want to check if there's needle disposal laws in your state. God knows the needle junkies here in Richmond are already too thin, I'm not sharing my HCG!


Things I'm Looking Forward To:

  • Posting my first HCG release results
  • Posting After pictures
  • Making my first HCG vlog

2 comments:

startinglife25yearslate said...

I can not wait to for you to start, and to be on P2 together! It's gonna be so much fun!

K said...

Hi Kathleen,

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet and supportive comment.
I never thought of myself as being an inspiration to someone else. I guess it's because I'm struggling and have had focus issues with this second round of P2. But like you say, admitting our weaknesses is part of being strong and getting the weight off for good. This blog community is absolutely amazing. They are some wonderful, strong, vibrant women here that are sharing their lives and their struggles and we all support each other which is great.
Iv'e lost 32.5 pounds which when I think of it is basically losing my 2 and a half year old. Here's to 55 more pounds to go!

I wish you the best of luck in starting HCG. Any questions you have just let me know. I'm still somewhat of a "newbie" but I have 43 days of P2 under my belt so I'll try my best to answer any question you may have. I'm looking foward to following your success! Take care, Kathryn.