CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

First Release!


My first release was great!! I was really worried since my TOM has been hanging around that I wouldn't lose anything, or that the loss would be small. But I lost over 4 pds, and those are pounds I have no intention of trying to find!

Yesterday was rough. It wasn't that I was hungry so much, but I felt kind of empty. I'm attributing this to the fact that my tummy got all stretched out during the load and will take a few days to shrink. It was actually hard to eat all the food on protocol- but would it have been as hard if it were food I really loved? I did pretty well during the morning and afternoon. The evening was difficult because I'm a caregiver to wonderful older lady, and her family always tries to feed me.

However, despite the temptation, I said no thank you to the white chocolate macadamia nut cookie they tried to shove down my throat. I said no! However, her family is Italian, and they talk about food. A lot. And did you ever realize how many commercials on tv are about food? A ridiculous amount!

But I knew that if I held it together and just made it to morning, it would be worth it. Not that I one hundred percent believed myself, but I've deceived myself over far worse issues. I'm glad I resisted temptation. I'm glad I drank all that water, I'm even thinking about buying stock in Cottonelle. I'm glad I didn't self sabotage myself. And most of all I'm glad to have people, and a community, to be accountable to. Thanks for keeping me going!

3 comments:

K said...

It's all about resisting the temptation and you're doing just that. Good job!

Kathleen said...

Thanks! Yesterday was better than Tuesday. I'm hoping today will be even better!

mommygonemilf said...

Just saying hi and adding a few new friends today! Good job on resisting temptation. :)