CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 4, 2010

Can It Be, HCG?


I ordered my HCG last Wednesday. Today is Friday, but guess what? My HCG arrived this afternoon despite my mailman's reluctance to climb stairs. I swear, I only suggested to Ame that she drive to New York and "persuade" the Customs Agent... Thanks, Ames! ;)

I can't wait to start!!! However I work all day tomorrow including overnight. So I'm starting Sunday, which is good and bad, because I won't get off work until 9:30 am and I have my niece Fiona Kathleen's first birthday party to go to at one (guess who won't be saying no to birthday cake? I might even end up face planting into it before baby Fi can!), and then work again at 6pm to 10pm- but I'll find a way to stuff my face. I also work Monday night the same time, but that leaves me plenty of time to snack, gnaw, gorge and indulge.

I went shopping for some of my gorge food- Bacon, Baked Potatoes (lots of butta and cheese, please!), Cheesecake Sampler, Mini Quiches, Brie (which I'll bake in puff pastry), Kielbasa, Honey BBQ Wings, Organic Whole Milk, Macadamia Nuts, Eggs, Brownie Mix, Philly Cheese Steak kit (my all time fave and I normally despise meal kits), and frito's and bean dip. And if that's not enough I will make a Five Guys run, they have sinfully good hamburgers and fries in the VA, D.C. and Maryland areas and they are to die for... possibly literally. I just hope I don't have a heart attack before I get a chance to start my diet! I'll take a pic before I go to town on my fridge, as Ame says people like to look at everyone's load goodies.

I'm quite sure I'm gonna gain 10 pounds, but I'm not letting that stop me! Proper loading will pay off in the end (and not just my rear end!) so I'm not going to worry about it!

I cleaned out our fridge earlier today, but it was all stuff I wasn't going to load with but that I didn't want around on my diet days. Poor Hubs is going to have to be the one sneaking food now! Not that I buy and hide food... Look over there, I think that's Elvis!

Oh, it wasn't Elvis? My bad. Let's move on!

I made my first vlog today. Click here if you want to see it. I've never made a video before and I really should have made a script or made notes... or made sense. But I was able to add text, so that made me happy- thank you Windows 7 movie maker!

Did I mention how excited I am to finally start HCG? Because I am super excited! I can't wait to post my weight loss on facebook and stop being so jealous of ya'll! Okay, it's late and I need to get ready for a long day tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by~!

1 comments:

K said...

Happy loading!