CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 17, 2010

French Fry Day Dreams...


Of all the food I miss, french fries and pizza are topping the list. I don't have much hunger (except now that TOM is hanging around) and I'm sticking to protocol like a barnacle. But I've worked all week long fixing food for my Home Health Care Companion client and I've had to deal with massive temptation. Only the thought of facing the scales in the morning have kept me on track. But those tempting morsels of food are going on my list...

My loading list. I know that in p4 you get to introduce starches and sugar back into your diet (hello, potatoes, my old friend!) but I honestly can't wait until my next loading days. I'm keeping a list of all the food that is tormenting me now in P2, and will continue to tease and taunt me in P3. I honestly wish I had planned my first loading days better, but I was eager to start the diet. Ah, the impatience of youth... or myself 12 days ago.

I'm keeping the faith and I plan on keeping it. Despite the temptation, I so far have resisted the urge to follow pizza delivery cars around, which I think is commendable. Thinking about food is just another hurdle I have to overcome. I know it's not normal for Pizza Hut drivers to take out restraining orders on ordinary folks. I'll be thankful next week when my schedule gets back to normal and I don't have to deal with quite as many food obstacles. :)

P3 will be here before I know it, I'm already almost half way there! And I know I just wrote a post describing all the many temptations I've been facing, but 90% of the time I'm good. It's just that the french fries were so hot and perfect looking... *sigh* Time for dinner, which I promise will be completely P2 compliant!


1 comments:

K said...

Bravo to you!! Your loss so far is excellent. Just smell the fries, okay?