CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

R3 VLCD 3

So it's day three of VLCD and this is my 3 round. So far I've lost 5.4 pounds, which is all my loading weight and then some. I'll be happy when I'm in my 240's though! It'll nice to say goodbye to my 250's forever!

This round is going okay for me. I've upped the vitamin/supplements I'm taking. I slacked off on them during my second round, which makes me wonder if that's why I'm having some hair loss. I looked on some boards and a lot of people seem to be blaming the hcg for the hair loss. If that's true though it's a wonder there aren't a bunch of bald pregnant women out there! I personally believe it's the low calorie diet and sudden weight loss.

To be honest, I'd rather be at a healthy body weight than have a full head of hair. But it still sucks watching all the strands come off my brush. Ugh. Still, the Hubs promised lots of cool wigs if I need them, so that's one small, teeny tiny, positive aspect. I really want a pink wig like the one Scarlett Johansson wore in Lost in Translation:

At the moment I'm taking Biotin, Pre-natal vitamins and B-12 complex. Plus potassium, but that's for leg cramps which I'm prone to even when I'm not on hcg. My plan is to continue with all the supplements though p3 and p4, which I've failed to do in the past. Here's hoping the hair loss decreases! I can deal with having less than thick hair, but I'd hate to have to deal with bald patched. *sigh*

I'm feeling really positive about being back on hcg, despite the hair loss thing. It helps that I know it'll be a short round and I'm really looking forward to being in my 230's because then Onderland won't seem so far away! Already fitting into smaller sizes is boosting my ego. I had to buy a few 20 size pants because my 22's were just falling off! That's right, pants I couldn't fit into until I started hcg are now too big! Of course, the size 20's are tight, but I'm sure they won't stay that way for long. Anytime I think of being a size 18 or 16 again makes me giggle. To get smaller than that will be amazing!

So, how's it going for all of you out there? Any tips or advice on the hair thing? Love and support to all of you hcg "losers"!

4 comments:

Lis said...

I never had the hair loss thing so I am no help! :( Congrats on the smaller sizes!!!

Incredible Shrinking Me said...

I am noticing more hair loss this round. I am not taking any supplements aside from potassium. I will be heading to the vitamin store this week though. The Yahoo HCG Dieters group has the list of which ones to take. I'm just gonna go with that. We will see. Let me know if the prenatals help.

Meli said...

I definitely had hair loss during my rounds and during phase 3 of the rounds also. My hair is finally growing back and I look like I have cow licks all over the front. It'll grow back though. I had tons of hair any way. You'll be thin and bald, it's sexy! :))

SmallerMEHCG said...

I DID have hair loss during pregnancy. And I know alot of women who experience the same thing, being a hair dresser I always assured them that after pregnancy they would regain their hair. I had some slight hair loss during P2, but NOTHING like pregnancy. Biotin is great. Keep up the great work!