CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

HCG and Vacation


Sorry, long time no post but not a whole lot going on HCG wise. I did my 3 weeks of P3 pretty successfully, only had to do one steak day when I went .2 over my 2 pound limit. It went much easier than I had planned and I've had no problems adding starches and sugars to my diet.

Well, correction, I've had almost no problems. Alcohol seems to lead to weight gain, but now that I'm in extended P3, or P4 if you want to call it that, I've actually been losing. Despite being on vacation! I'm in the middle of my 3 week beach vacation. I've been eating all sorts of my favorite foods- pizza, burgers and wonderful french fries! There have been some changes though- I'm careful with my calorie intake and I'm still drinking tons of water. I've kept up my ban on soda, because I refuse to waste calories on drinks.

Being at the beach has had some unforeseen advantages- I do a lot of walking because there's lots of places close by, and sometimes just for fun. Hanging out in the ocean all day, dodging waves and swimming have definitely helped with any of the carbs I've ingested the past week and a half.

I don't know if I'm "cured" of my food addictions- I still think of food, but nowhere near as much as I did pre-HCG. I really think upping my water intake has helped a lot. I realize now that I just wasn't getting enough water in P2. I was only drinking between 2-3 liters, 4 only on a really, really good day. But I'm a bigger girl, and I should be drinking half my body weight in ounces. So now I drink at least 4 liters a day, although I try to aim for 6. I really think this has made a huge impact on my appetite. My LDW was 271.4 and I've been in the high 260's for several days now. Seeing that scale in the 260's really perked me up!

I'll be starting my second round of HCG Aug 15th. I'm doing that BaldFatMan Challenge, mostly because I love the idea of really doing phase 2 with other people. The challenge will help keep me motivated and help keep me honest and cheat free. I only did a 23 day round last time, and I'm aiming for 40 days this time so I need all the encouragement and support I can get! I didn't cheat once last round, but the 23 days seemed to go by pretty quickly. Not so sure those 40 some days will fly by (especially since I'll be skipping a dose per week so it's more like 47 days *shiver*). But I can do this!

Right?

RIGHT!

I also planning on doing more vlogging and blogging. And I'm gonna eat a lot more chicken! I ate a lot more beef then I had originally planned to eat last time, and I used cottage cheese as a crutch anytime I was too lazy to prepare. I am so ready to be below 250, and then below 200... that still seems like a dream, but I no longer think it's an unattainable goal. It's totally attainable! Next summer at the beach is going to rock!

6 comments:

AGT-hCG said...

You are going to rock next round.
We will set up your meals a lot better this time.

Love Ya.

helderheid said...

You sound awesome. You've done a remarkable job, and these next rounds are going to fly by and the weight will fly off. You WILL reach onederland!

K said...

Welcome back - sounds like you had a really relaxing vacation. Way to go on the awesome stabilizing!! What is the *fatbaldman challenge*...

Unknown said...

I'd love to know more about the fatbaldman challenge too. I started my first round August 12th. Not loving the extreme increase from load day one and dread weighing when I wake up Saturday......hope I lose fast to get to real weight loss and not the crazy amount that went on from loading

Kathleen said...

Thanks everyone! Kathryn and CJ- there's a couple of challenges going on right now on facebook- the 25 Pound Rockstar Challenge and the BaldFatMan Challenge- basically a bunch of us facebook HCGers are starting a round at the same time. I'll post more info later today in my Load Day 1 post.

Unknown said...

hi Kathleen, What are the best part of your vocations. Can you explain that?

Allenkin Cannon
Real HCG Drops